Sunday, April 15, 2018

Where is Polyvore?


Polyvore has disappeared and with it all our hard work creating sets and boards. One era has ended and a gap has opened in its place.

Earlier this month Polyvore was acquired by Ssense and all traffic from Polyvore's url is being redirected. Apparently the new owner - the huge fashion retailer Ssence is not interested in continuing upkeep of the Polyvore site.
All Polyvore users are given the opportunity to download their content by filing a request here until May 15th 2018.

Is there an alternative platform for creators, please let me know. I've been out of the fashion world for a couple of years due to my poor health and just when I decided to return things changed quite dramatically. Tough luck I guess. Polyvore will be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment